I would be sooo happy if I'd be able to make pictures with my digital camera in the way I want to... I mean if the conditions are less than ideal, then the photo won't turn out to be the best possible. But, on the other hand, I would not want to spend the time, the energy and of course the money on getting and using pro equipment. Is there some way to stay in the middle? I mean, are there compact cameras that are not too expensive and still deliver close-to-pro quality? I will have to investigate...Anyhow, I just the above picture to be sooo good... I just had to stop and take that photo. But it got less then perfect, of course... *sigh*
Have a nice evening, y'all!
M.
2 megjegyzés:
Your photos are not that bad! Just play around with your manual settings :-) Practice makes perfect. When I took my course, I realised that you didn't need a fancy camera to take decent photos! (Even if a fancy camera allows you to do neater things...)
Ha van kedved utolag tokolni egy-egy kepen akkor nezd meg hogy tud-e RAW formatumba menteni a geped.
Jano
Megjegyzés küldése