szerda, október 04, 2006

The eagle has landed

Well,

Never before did I even consider the idea of a writing a blog... I might even get uncomfortable with this one and stop updating it without notice :) But still, so many have asked me about how I feel on my business trip to Berlin, which might last for a few months, that I decided it'd be easier to tell my stories this way :)

So I arrived here today (as this entry is backdated by two days :) ), and having stand-by tickets made me travel half the trip in the jump-seats at the flight attendants places :) It was fun, we even got to help her make coffee :) Here in Berlin everything went pretty well, we bought our monthly passes for the public transport, and the more experienced colleagues led us to the bus and to the offices after. It took a while to get our computers, but meanwhile we had a boooooring training... I hate it when a "training" consists of showing all the menus of one program... Setting up email and IM was the first thing I did afterwards :) Sadly, it's only meebo for now, as the company firewall blocks ICQ and GTalk, both of which I use quite frequently... Of course MSN is allowed, bleh. Skype is also working, but I don't have a mic yet, so I'll use the company phone for the time being :)

The day ended with a quick shopping at Aldi (of course I also bought beer), a kebab (must find a better kebab shop) and getting comfortable in my aparment. Not having net access there makes being comfortable a bit more difficult, but a beer and an episode of Prison Break helped a lot :) I still have to get the last 3 episodes of the 1st season from someone...

Yes, and after this it was just sleeping... After all, I had to get up at 4:30AM to catch my plane :)

So this concludes my first blog entry ever :) Exciting, huh? Now take a look at my apartment :)

M.




Nincsenek megjegyzések: