I asked, and they use some special cheese mix, but the main ingredient is gouda. Any opinion about that? :) I've no idea what'd be best, cheddar maybe? ;)
De van, de van. Csak mostanaban eleg veletlenszeruen. Van, hogy ha sokaig folyatom, meleg lesz, van, hogy inkabb reggel zuhanyzom. Szerintem azert, mert most kapcsoltak be a futest, es ilyen kozpontifuteses bigyo van.
6 megjegyzés:
what kind of cheese was the Käsespätzle made of?
I asked, and they use some special cheese mix, but the main ingredient is gouda. Any opinion about that? :) I've no idea what'd be best, cheddar maybe? ;)
no no no not cheddar. this is not macaroni and cheese we are talking about here.
I know, I was just kidding :)
Mert különben nincsen meleg vized?
De van, de van. Csak mostanaban eleg veletlenszeruen. Van, hogy ha sokaig folyatom, meleg lesz, van, hogy inkabb reggel zuhanyzom. Szerintem azert, mert most kapcsoltak be a futest, es ilyen kozpontifuteses bigyo van.
Megjegyzés küldése