There's not much to say about the beginning of this week. I finished the two things at work I've been busy with in the last month, and today I had a few hours almost free, as I had to wait for someone to check my work. These last 2 and a half weeks here will be very, very busy, but now I'm at least interested in what I'm doing. It's still not rocket science, but the complexity of my tasks is going the good way.
Today saw two things happening. One was me forgetting to pay at the cantine and just walking away with my tray :) I realized quite quickly, though, the one step of the process was left out, and it was all okay, but I got some strange looks :) The other thing is another new Hungarian colleague arriving. I was asked to show him around and tell him about stuff, and he managed to freak me out by the end of the day. I introduced him to one of the system administrators, who usually gives an introduction how the development enviroment we use works. So they agreed to have this presentation at 3pm. So, at 5 past 3 I checked on the new guy, and he was still in his office, so I kindly reminded him of his meeting. And when I next saw him, a bit after 4pm, I asked how the session went. Well, he told me that he could not find the room where he had to go, so he just went back to his office. Without saying a word about it. At this point he lost me, I don't think there would be any legal reasons to be such an idiot. It's amazing that when we got here the "old" Hungarian guys were all normal, we (probably) ain't too bad as well, and after us 90% of the people are just complete wackos :)
I hope this new guy won't need need much more help, since I don't really feel like I should waste my time on such an ignoramus.
Not much more to say...Tomorrow evening will be spent in pubs with German colleagues, it shall be fun and foosball all night long :)
That's all!
M.
1 megjegyzés:
"ignoramus" BWAHAHAHA
Megjegyzés küldése