vasárnap, február 04, 2007

Error while processing directive: $TITLE == NULL

Quite a few things have happened since I last blogged about anything. We went out to Wednesdays ago with colleagues, both Hungarian and German, and had a good party at a place with a foosball table and later at a place with some good music. The evening was a lot of fun, a lot of German talking experience, and all of this cost me only a lost sweater :) Strangely enough the music place only had and entry fee for people under 27, which I don't really understand the reasons of. But the crowd was not to old this way either, so this strange policy did not cause any problems.
On the Friday of the same week we visited the local Planetarium for a show about Einstein and his theorems, but that was neither very interesting nor did it tell us engineers any thing too new. The show was worth it's price, but not a dime more. Later we checked out a foosball place called Wiener Blut, or Viennese Blood, which was quite fun, we did not even play as bad as I think I would. Okay, we lost all games against the local people, but only by a small margin :)
The weekend I had visitors again, and I was lucky enough to get the keys to the apartment of one Hungarian colleague, so Dad and my brother had a proper bed to sleep on. We visited every single interesting thing in the city, including a few places (e.g. the Reichstag or the TV tower) which I did not check out yet. The weather could have been better, the rain chased us in the IMAX movie one evening, but all in all it was a very good weekend. I had a few problems with taking Monday free, but strangely enough the only boss who was quite angry about it was the one who had the least to do with it :P
This last week was very, very tiring, I had a few 10+ hours workdays, and I was tired enough to have the wrong flight home booked. Luckily it did not take too much effort to correct this mistake and I got home and had the chance to sleep a bit, finally.
So this was the very condensed summary of these last almost two weeks. And now, let my last month in Berlin begin...*sigh*...
M.

Nincsenek megjegyzések: