péntek, február 23, 2007

Music is my aeroplane

Well I figured I should just write a short entry on the week so far. Wednesday I went to the gig mentioned, PRR supporting Blackfield. PRR played the shorter show, since it was not "their" gig per say, but they were great nevertheless! Sadly they did not play "Nimos and Tambos", which is probably my favourite song, but they were very good. Strangely they played most of their tracks as a whole, not pause inbetween, so they did not get much applause between tracks :) I hope they did enjoy the show, too. Blackfield was also awesome, Steven Wilson is probably one of the few people I actually believe that making music can be a full-time job. He has like 5 different projects, and Porcupine Tree and Blackfield are both very successful in their respective genre. Their show was great, they played most of their songs, and also "Thank You" by Alanis Morissette. Sadly the tallest people in all Germany like this kind of music too, and they decided to stand in front of me :) The concert ended around midnight, and I managed to catch a train, and also a rain shower before I went to bed. So it was another good evening.
Tomorrow some friends come to visit for the weekend, that will definitely be fun.

And, on other news, my current status here in berlin, at my job is quite confusing. It most probable that I will leave next weekend, but I might get one week more. The former is like 99%, the latter is almost impossible. Maybe someone should make up her mind, eh, Mrs. Boss? :)

So...have a good weekend, y'all!
M.

Nincsenek megjegyzések: