This was the summer residence of After the castle tour we went walking in the gardens, and checked out a few more buildings from the outside, including the pretty disgusting Chinese Teahouse. We were told before that in that age rich Europeans loved to copy Chinese style or use Chinese elements in their art, well, this house the worst example of this habit :) Though I guess under certain circumstances, like during a carnival or something, this still could look a bit less strange.
It was not that easy to find our way back to the car, but when we did, we headed back to the town of
And, more importantly, we spent an hour at the Cafe Laila, having a delightful cappuccino and some tasty dessert. I was quite satisfied with all this :)
We left
It was a nice walk in the town, even though it was quite cold. After our walk we just did some shopping, and headed home to have a nice dinner and a few beers :)
Sadly, my guests had to leave this morning, and what's even worse, they had to leave at 7... So we were up quite early, they were packing and I was paying attention so they don't take any of my precious crystal vases by mistake :) It was fun not be alone for a while, and it was a bit strange that they are leaving and I am staying here...even though I feel quite like home in my small apartment by now :) But, all in all, it was a good experience, and I'm really looking forward to the next time someone decides to take the trip and visit me :)
Sunday was very dull, it rained all day so I did not take a walk outside, just took a rest and spent the day at home. I
was actually planning to go to the movies, but my monthly ticket for the public transportation expired, and I was not able to buy a new one :( All the vending machines refused to accept my Visa card, a 100 Euro bill was too big for them and on Sunday I did not find any shops which looked like they could give me some change for my bill. Of course I could have bought a single ticket or something like that, but that would really have been a useless expense, especially with the movie ticket being quite expensive itself. So I just came back home to watch TV, I watched a show on farm vets and one on why chili is so strong... An afternoon well spent, eh? :) I also figured out how I'm going to get my monthly ticket tomorrow in the morning. Actually I'm not in a too good mood because of this, since my company basically left me out of this month's “extra cash because you are working in
And now, being quite sleepy, I'll probably check if there something on TV about the exciting secret society of postal workers or something...Not that I'd need help falling asleep :)
See you!
M.
2 megjegyzés:
The döner looks delicious!
Haha, yeah, I'd hate to disappoint you but that is not a picture of the döner :) A döner would look like this.
The thingy in the picture is some apple cake with a lot of vanilla custard on it :)
Though I see now it was placed differently as in my preview...
Megjegyzés küldése