I'm having my first visitors here! They arrived on Wednesday at 3am, after a long and tiring drive, and will stay here until Sunday. I took Wednesday off (it's a national holiday in Hungary, so it would have been free anyhow), and we visited the Schloß Rheinberg, castle of Prince Heinrich in the late 18th century, where we had a guided tour just for the 3 of us, with a guide speaking a quite strange German. But it was fun, after the repairs going on in the castle insides are finished, it will be a very beautiful building - now it was "only" very nice :) It's strange somehow that this was my first trip outside the city limits in the past 6 weeks, but it was definitely worth it. My friends did some sightseeing yesterday and today, and we're going to check out Postdam and the Sanssouci Castle together tomorrow. So it's going to be an interesting weekend again.
Oh yeah, and it turned very cold this week. I will have to buy a scarf. Which will probably happen next week, since nothing is open on Sunday, the only day I'll spend in Berlin this weekend.
That's all for now :)
M.
1 megjegyzés:
I want to visit too!!
Megjegyzés küldése