With a well deserved time out spent in Budapest behind me, I'm back to Berlin for a while. I will definitely head back home for the weekend and return on Monday, but after that everything is rather uncertain. Well, most important would be to have nice weather throughout January, that would bring the mood to do some quality work and decent thinking :)
This morning started quite early, I was at the airport at 6am already. With everything going fine I arrived in Berlin at around noon, to have a great lunch and start fixing some things that were left unfinished last year. After work I've also found the apartment tidy, luckily nothing crept out of the fridge while I was away. So I just made a quick trip to the store to fill my rations for the week, and started typing this after a nice dinner. Sleep will come swiftly, that's for sure.
Bye-bye und auf Wiedersehen,
M.
Nincsenek megjegyzések:
Megjegyzés küldése