kedd, december 19, 2006

Taking a break

I spend Christmas and New Year's at home...so probably no new entries before January.
This last weekend was spent with movies and shopping, and I guess I've never seen that many people on the streets in Berlin before. It was okay though. I gave directions to people again. It's my city :) The Christmas decorations in town were very nice, the best part was in the KaDeWe shopping center with Santa, elves, a huuuuge Christmas tree, people on stilts...It was very nice :) But the prices were very steep, I had to search for a different store.
During the weekend I've seen the movies Hard Candy and Lonesome Jim, both were very good in very different ways. Though Lonesome Jim is very slooooow, it's very interesting. Well... you would have to see them yourselves... :)

So, I'm closed for the holidays, see you next year! I wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!
M.

1 megjegyzés:

Névtelen írta...

I wanted to see Hard Candy!!
Happy holidays!