csütörtök, november 15, 2007

We make the road by walking

I'm tired. Again. Or did I already tell you about that? :)
Today I started off my day with a tasty bagel, as English as I could make it :) Then I went off for my first training, which was about all the homegrown systems MS was using. Most parts were quite interesting, and of course all this information is very important for later work. After the training session I went for grocery shopping to Marks & Spencer :) I know, that's a clothes shop for all you girls out there, but here in London they also sell bread & butter :) I bought some sausages and spicey sauces for dinner - it was quite good, especially knowing my cooking skills :) Then I went out to find the Sherlock Holmes statue at Baker Street, but I've found a nice little pub instead, next to the London Business School :) I had a London Porter, no photo this time, but the beer was the first typical lukewarm British beer I had :) I have no idea if that was on purpose, but it definitely tasted bad :) Then, I took a doubledecker to Piccadilly, to see all the flashing ads, which were not so interesting, then I went over to Trafalgar Square, and then I took a short walk by the Thames to finally get on the tube and get home! It was long and tiring day, and I still have to do the dishes... But hey, there's tomorrow for that! :)
Bah, now I'm off to sleep it all off!
M.

1 megjegyzés:

Névtelen írta...

Food shopping at M&S is always fun! Their produce is so fresh!!

Bagels... are...Jewish...and extremely popular in NY!

I hope you get a chance to take a ride on the Thames! Actually, we did one of those hop on hop off bus tours and those were fun!