péntek, március 02, 2007

Goodbye Blue Sky

This is the last entry I am posting from the beautiful city of Berlin, Germany.
There might be one or two more about this coming weekend, but after that, it's over. Blogging was never really part of my toolset, it just made it easier for me to tell "everyone" how my time goes here in these far off lands. So now that I will meet "everyone" regularly again, the need is gone, and thus the update frequency will be most probably 0 posts every month :) But if I post anything, that will of course be something completely different.

Oh well, these were probably the best 5 months of my life, in one way or the other - thank you for allowing me to share my experiences with you. It was great while it lasted.

So long, goodbye!
M.

1 megjegyzés:

Névtelen írta...

It was cool being able to read your Berlinian times :)