I think I neglected this blog for too long :) I posted one backdated entry for 13.02. and also one for last Friday. These were of course written on their respective days, so not much cheating is included :)
This weekend was a good one, I had friends around and we had a good time in a few pubs around Berlin :) We visited and exhibition on the LOTR movies, which was just great, with all the details on the special effects used, the concept art, and all the clothes, masks and other gear from the movie. I spent a lot more time there than my friends, but they were kind enough to have a beer and wait for me while I was sucking up information :) In the evenings, we beat each other and everyone around in foosball, and well, had a lot of generic fun :)
Monday was just a slow day, Tuesday was a day of an IMAX Safari movie (the fishes were a lot better...), Wednesday was just sitting at home, Thursday is just the interim period between 2 projects at work and hopefully visiting a museum in the evening, and Friday will be my last working day Berlin. Want some heartache? I sure got a lot to spare of that...Saturday evening/night we'll have a farewell party, so at least it will be a glorious end :) I wonder how I'll get up Sunday morning to catch the plane :)
Ok, no more days to talk about! Off to work then :)
M.
Nincsenek megjegyzések:
Megjegyzés küldése